Хрюшу на передержку

Хрюшу на передержку  

От: Egik - 13 июня 2011 г. 21:56

Всем здравствуйте! Ищем добрые и заботливые ручки для поросенка Ёжика. 5 июля необходимо уехать в длительную экспедицию (приблизительно на 25 дней). В свинотеле выходит дороговато, с учетом того, что мы с марта лечились, то денег лишних нет. К тому же могут сказать, что свинка у нас больная, и тогда все вообще по двойному тарифу, хотя свин сейчас в отличной форме и прекрасном настроении. Надеюсь, к июлю все будет еще лучше! У свинки недавно были камни в мочевом пузыре, которые мы успешно вылечили. Тема о болезни есть в ветвопросах. Сейчас с Ёжиком все хорошо, весит 800 гр, кушает хорошо, даже очень rolleyes.gif Свин у нас перуанский, но с виду и не скажешь, потому что регулярно делаю ему стрижку, чтобы было не жарко. Всей едой Ёжика обеспечу, клетка будет своя, вознаграждение также будет (думаю, договоримся=)). Ждем предложений!

Забыла написать, Ёжику два года. Он очень общительный и любознательный свин, любит сидеть на ручках и мурлыкать. Несмотря на свой возраст любит задорно попкорнить, но это, наверное, только со своей хозяйкой) А вообще с Ёжиком точно не соскучишься!

Хрюшу на передержку  

От: Egik - 16 июня 2011 г. 21:04

Уважаемые свинководы, предлагайте цену! Ищется ответственный любитель морсвиночек, желательно с постоянной комнатной температурой в жилище biggrin.gif

Хрюшу на передержку  

От: Эпона - 17 июня 2011 г. 19:43

если никого не найдете, напишите, ценовую политику не знаю, поэтому все на Ваше усмотрение + желательно на бумаге изложить суть проблемы свина, что и как проявляется, чтобы знать когда необходимо оказать помощь и какую... Ваши телефоны и телефон Вашего лечащего врача. Ну и рацион, что можно, что нельзя. Как-то так ;)

Хрюшу на передержку  

От: Эпона - 18 июля 2011 г. 21:52

Ёжик у нас в гостях, свистун знатный biggrin.gif Фото Фото Фото

Хрюшу на передержку  

От: Таис - 25 июля 2011 г. 11:42

Вот это морда! cool.gif

Хрюшу на передержку  

От: Конфетка - 25 июля 2011 г. 11:55

крсавчик какой smile.gif

Хрюшу на передержку  

От: SGepeMaway - 14 августа 2012 г. 0:40

met rubber-stamped cover, that is delivered to you using iphone 4 unlock code down below to help you out earn money with internet marketer
Recommended Reading Were you aware Techniques to unlock iphone 4 to any network iphone 4 4.1 unlock 02.10.04 iphone 4 unlock at&t how to unlock iphone 4 for free unlock iphone 4 free without jailbreak, optus iphone 4 unlock new unlock iphone 4 http://6myhmcl8nj.blog.com/2012/08/12/unlo...4-firmware-4-1/ iphone 4 unlock for sale, how to unlock an iphone 4 if you forgot the password us iphone 4 unlock,

Хрюшу на передержку  

От: SGepeMaway - 14 августа 2012 г. 0:43

To a lot, developing food, cold drinks, and also amusement made available absolutely free appears likewise excellent actually. In many cases, it is. While a lot of your food and cocktails usually are contained in any all-inclusive plan, not every one. It is quite possible that you'll be asked to invest in your alcoholic drinks. You can find cruise trips just where drinking wines happen to be in the offer, yet concerning some not necessarily. iphone 4 factory unlock code The moment the attacker has long been subdued, it will be best to keep the adversary kept in some sort of Sankyo carry. This system is utilized by way of police force, which can be very useful as soon as the information on the way to the place.
link Have you learnt The best way to imei unlock for iphone 4 unlock iphone 4 ultrasn0w unlock iphone 4 baseband 2.10.04 how to unlock iphone 4 free yahoo how can i unlock iphone 4, http://u9ynlni9j2.blog.com/2012/08/12/how-...e-4-for-free-2/ iphone 4 unlock code free http://xkcsp7ysrp.blog.com/2012/08/12/how-...one-4-sim-card/ how to carrier unlock iphone 4, how to unlock iphone 4 2012 gevey unlock iphone 4,

Хрюшу на передержку  

От: SGepeMaway - 14 августа 2012 г. 0:58

director should really take notice of the young people and then determine just what youngster wishes. vodafone uk unlock iphone 4 can be people and each has his own precise persona,
Read This easily with starting to learn the basic Unlock Iphone 4 http://3s8gdhi4n9.blog.com/2012/08/12/free-unlock-iphone-3g/ unlock iphone 4 4.2.1 firmware how to unlock iphone 4 when you forgot the password can you unlock iphone 4 4.2.1, http://ud3ryxl9pu.blog.com/2012/08/12/how-...-4-for-tmobile/ unlock any iphone 4 http://6myhmcl8nj.blog.com/2012/08/13/unlock-iphone-4-9/ unlock iphone 4 4, how to unlock iphone 4 ios 5.1.1 baseband 4.12.01 unlock iphone 4 vodaphone,

Хрюшу на передержку  

От: Nike Jerseys - 10 августа 2013 г. 11:50

Best accounted for 1, 000-Plus yards and six touchdowns as a rookie, but he was limited to six games during the 2011 season after what he said was the third concussion of his football career.He hasn't played since a loss to san francisco wholesale nike nfl jerseys in 2011.

It's just a matter of going through the right thought process to hit them and that's something I obviously haven't been doing recently.I don't know what you can do, you've just got to try and play your way out of it.It's nothing to do with technique, it's all mental out there.I just need to concentrate but sometimes i feel like i'm walking around out there and i'm unconscious.I'm trying to focus and trying to concentrate but i can't fathom it out at the minute.The scorching sun may have been beating down on the banks of the firth of forth but the storm clouds hovered over mcilroy's head from the start.The double major champion dropped strokes at the fourth and fifth before getting one back with a birdie at the seventh.Mcilroy then dropped four shots in three holes from the 10th before he produced a wonder stroke from the knee-High rough at the 14th, coaxing the ball to within six feet of the pin from a seemingly impossible position.It was, however, a rare moment of delight amid the overall gloom because he then proceeded to putt the ball straight into a back bunker from the front of the 15th green to card his second double bogey in four holes.That was just thoughtlessness, said mcilroy.It was just so brain dead.I feel like i've been walking around out there like that for the last couple of months.It's a very alien feeling, something i've never jerseys wholesale felt before.Two more dropped strokes at the 17th and 18th means he now faces an uphill fight to make the cut on friday.I made a couple of silly mental errors on four and five and then i three-Putted the 11th, it was a stupid mental error to hit it so far past the pin, said mcilroy.I want to try to be here for the weekend but the thing i need to do tomorrow is just freewheel and try and make birdies.

Here is our annual look at the ladies who were at the ESPY awards.Former sports illustrated swimsuit modelВ marisa miller stole the show, so she gets the first three pictures of the gallery.

USF will be losing a key member of the defense for the 2013 season, as senior discount jerseys defensive back Josh Brown suffered a torn Achilles during a recent workout, Greg Aumen of the Tampa Bay Times reports.

LITTLE EGG HARBOR SundayВ’s races of the Jersey Outlaw Racing Association drew cheering fans and raceboats.FortyPatio chairs were seen on the beach--People were actually bringing their backyard furniture to the races at theParkertown docks.There was one flip this time, in the mini-Outboard class, with four boatsParticipating.ThePilot was ok, although he might want to change the name of his boat(Feeling wet).TheGarvey classes are running well, with newcomerG-45 Temper and a new skiff class boat,Js-55, adding to the excitement.The next event will be held at noon july 21 inParkertown.ItВ’s free to spectators.Shirts will be on sale, with all of theProceedsGoing to the frogPond elementary schoolВ’s special needsProgram for those with autism.Here are the results of sundayВ’s races(Dnf= did not finish;Dns= did not start):350 A Class1.Indian summerG-232.Rumble fishG-223.Slightly insaneG-664.G-000 Never Forget toPay(Dns)350 B Class1.G-45 Temper2.G-41 Kat Scratch3.G-0 SnoopyMini Outboards1.P-32.P-73.P-94.P-25.P-11 Dns358 SpeedGarvey1.G-63 Screaming Sue2.G-17 Mr.Twister3.G-88 Last minuteJersey Speed Skiff Class A1.Js-41 Kat Scratch2.Js-24Patriot3Js-76 The Happy Herschel4.Js-04 Sental Mental ValueJersey Speed Skiff Class B1Js-46 TurningPoint2.Js-17Good Vibrations3.Js-55Pure aggravation

Welcome NFL Official Store,we hava any team jerseys and any players jerseys of NFL.Now Discount is coming. New NFL Season,New NFL jerseys.